Product Overview: alliant reloder 26 powder in stock
Almost a century of manufacturing experience and the most stringent quality control standards in the business are behind every container of Alliant Smokeless Powder sold. In a ballistics lab, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are all regularly monitored and tested to assure consistency in the final product.
Alliant Powder new Reloder 26 allows you to achieve incredible ballistic results. Although the burn speed of the propellant is in the middle of the alliant reloder 26 powder in stock now for sale online and Reloder 33 range, it features EI technology, which allows it to produce extraordinarily high velocity in magnum cartridges.
With its high bulk density, Reloder 26 allows for the use of bigger powder charges while maintaining a constant and regulated response to temperature fluctuations.
Warnings from the Manufacturer:
- Do not exceed the loads displayed in the reloaders guide.
- Never mix any two powders regardless of type, brand, or source.
- Never substitute any smokeless powder for Black Powder or any Black Powder substitute.
- EI technology produces extremely high velocities in magnum cartridges
- Contains proprietary de-coppering additive
- Controlled temperature stability
- Excellent lot-to-lot consistency
- Formulation contains no DNT or DBP
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.